“You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” – John Bunyan
Please help women, children and families from your community by donating new or gently used items.
Essential items for residents of our shelter and Soromundi Commons:
- Non-perishable food items
- Face masks - (bandanas or scarves made of breathable fabrics too) Are you crafty? Hand sewn or simple masks with rubber bands would be appreciated! DIY video for No Sew Face Masks
- Hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting wipes and spray
- Twin Sheet Sets
- Personal hygiene products (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, etc.)
- Feminine hygiene products
- Cleaning products and tools (dish soap, paper towels, glass cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner, broom, vacuum, etc.)
- Twin comforters, blankets and pillows (new only)
- Dishes and flatware (sets of four, new only)
- Grocery store gift cards
- Gift cards (WalMart, Target, CVS, etc.) for food and supplies
- Bus passes
Please Note: To arrange a drop off of your donation, please contact Cathy Zeiner at email@example.com or call (860) 525-1163 ext 102. We are unable to accept donations without prior arrangements. Thank you!
If you opt to shop online, goods can be delivered directly to:
YWCA Hartford Region
135 Broad Street
Hartford, CT 06105
For more information, please contact the Development Office at (860) 525-1163 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can now support Soromundi residents by shopping from the comfort of your home, and selecting items from our Amazon Wish List.
Your purchase would be shipped directly to YWCA Hartford Region and help those most in need.