Become a Table Captain
Be a part of the most exciting luncheon of the year.
What do Table Captains do? Table Captains:
- Share their enthusiasm for YWCA Hartford Region and help make the luncheon a success.
- Commit to filling a table of ten (10) seats by inviting guests to join them at the luncheon.
- Tickets are $150.00 plus service fee and can be purchased on line at Eventbrite https://inthecompanyofwomenluncheon2019.eventbrite.com
In return, YWCA development staff provides you with the tools you need to be a successful and are available to help in any way you need.
Why are you important to the luncheon’s success?
- Table Captains play the most important role by helping us fill the room. Please invite your friends, family and co-workers to join you at this great event.
- In return, YWCA will provide you and your friends with an exciting and stimulating networking event where you will meet many inspiring and successful women from the greater Hartford area and beyond.
How do the proceeds raised by your ticket admission help?
- Funds raised from each table help young women prepare for college, children develop the skills necessary to excel in kindergarten, homeless women live in a safe place, women improve their financial literacy, and so much more.
New this year!
- Tickets must be purchased in advance of the event on line at https://inthecompanyofwomenluncheon2019.eventbrite.com.
Table Captain Tool Kit: