Soromundi Commons Wish List
YWCA Hartford Region provides supportive housing and wrap-around services to people experiencing homelessness and an emergency shelter for women throughout the year. We are so grateful for our community and their donations to help care for our Soromundi Commons residents.
Your donations help offer not just a safe place to live for our residents, but an opportunity to flourish as they seek permanent housing. Please consider providing items to help your neighbors in need.
Essential Items for Residents of Our Emergency Shelter & Supportive Housing:
- Personal hygiene products (towels, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, hand sanitizer, tissues, etc.)
- Feminine hygiene products
- Cleaning and disinfecting products and tools (dish soap, paper towels, glass cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner, broom, vacuum, etc.)
- Twin comforters, blankets, pillows, and sheets (new only)
- Dishes and flatware (sets of four, new only)
- Grocery store and other gift cards (Walmart, Target, CVS, etc.)
- Bus passes
- Non-perishable food items
Please Note: We are unable to accept donations without prior arrangements for drop-off. To schedule a time to drop off your donation, please contact:
Phone: (860) 525-1163 ext. 102
You Can Also Support Those We Serve by Shopping at Amazon!
Please have items delivered directly to:
YWCA Hartford Region
135 Broad Street
Hartford, CT 06105