2023 Advocacy & Policy Priorities
Our pillars help build the foundation to create meaningful change for people of color throughout our community. Our priority focus areas include:
- Empowerment and economic advancement for women, girls, and families
- Racial justice & civil rights
- Women’s health and safety
How Can You Help?
Your voice matters! Join us as we advocate together to create change in our community.
- Support YWCA Hartford Region’s 2023 Advocacy agenda and stay connected! Join our mailing list to learn more about the issues impacting your community.
- Join the Community Advocacy Committee today! You’ll be part of a community working together to ensure racial and social justice and gender equity prevails for all.
Past Advocacy and Policy Priorities
For more information, contact:
Melinda L. Johnson, Director of Community Engagement and Advocacy
Phone: 860-524-1163, ext. 136